Saturday, September 10, 2016

Spring 16 is here

Touching base
Busy with everything,my brain is fried Im sure and so days I just cant breathe, my shoulders are as good as they re going to get,I can work for now but have to change things a little to cope, I have my ;last uni proposal due this friday,
I took photos of some bush land today to add to this research section of proposal,the wildflowers are supposed to be a boom this year but I think we must have missed out on the good rains at the right place,a couple of pics


in two months I finish uni,I was supposed to move to Perth for the final one next year but it turns out I cant claim Austudy,Im devastated,I do not want to stay in a job Im not wanted or appreciated,this was a chance to get out and get qualifications, where do I turn now...

1 comment:

  1. Oh you must be very disappointed, I am very sad to hear that. Maybe something will turn up??? Good luck with your proposal. Glad your shoulders are as good as they get!! WE had all your rain here!!!

    ReplyDelete