Sunday, July 06, 2014

Hello again!!!


Hello Im back,Im doing this post while I write up the criteria for my first sub of this unit
Now you can see I have yet another shawl off the needles,this one is a Morrison Merino  lime lemon lace weight i knit with two strands,it was a single ball given to me at the last Retreat in Toodyay,the lovely lass was probably not aware it had been moth eaten but i pressed on and simply joined the ends (after a visit to the microwave to kill the blighters), i did a smash up in a way of the 3S shawl,its very light so I put a row of blue black beads on the end in an effort for interest and weight,Im thinking wearing with black or white or grey.Also finally finished a pair of Alpaca mittens in a ball of alpaca I got about 4 years ago at the Southern Cross show ,the breeder was from Merridan,off the grid and abit snooty ( I think she thought I was competition as I had the spinning wheel demo job and they placed me in the middle of the blasted showground without shade) but the yarn made up from her herd was fab!!



 And I got the carder out too after washing a kilo of Finn merino


 Lastest drawings,yes they follow a criteria so no not a piece of work


 A morphed lotus seed pod,lol
 a sketch transformed into a morph of two objects a guitar tuner and pearl brooch
Warm and windy here today,after 0' nights it was pleasant change,work again tomorrow, yucky,but a least the bigg jobs done,shifting nearly 20 tonne of garden soil to new garden beds in prep for the 40th anniversary of High School in september. Hopefully back soon


No comments:

Post a Comment