Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tea Cosy Swap!!!!





Its arrived,a parcel of the bestest Tea Cosy,the colours are very me!!!The bikkies are yummo and the tins are simply wonderful,i can see a lot of use out these!!! And Jody must have been stalking my blog as she included the Rowan Book 5 and already Im planning on waht I will knit out



of it,the "Grandpa shirt" for definite!!!!!

















Thank you Dear Tea Cosy friend its been fantastic over here in "Wait a While Country",LOL I read that post and wondered if was I the lucky one!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like it.

    The Red Black and White looks so effective against the tiles (in what I assume is the new kitchen!)

    And I couldn't resist sending you the Rowan Studio 5. It was obvious after the stalking I did that you really wanted it but wouldn't spoil yourself with it! So it was a great opportunity to spoil you.

    I hope the biccies are enjoyed (With a cup of tea if they lasted that long).

    How cute are those tins. I was delighted when I saw them - I sent biccies off to my little brother for his birthday and zephyrama too.
    (You may have seen her hinting).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:07 AM

    OOOOOO look at all that loot! I'm glad you were spoilt luvvy, you deserve it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are very St. Kilda AFL club, lol
    What a great parcel you got.

    ReplyDelete