Sunday, July 09, 2006

Its been a while


I have been so run off my feet this last couple of weeks,I was even too tired to take any piccies of all the knitting that I have been able to get done!
It must be the weather! I can't seem to be able to get enough sleep and am behind with everything,from housework to paying the bills,making appointments and late for appointments as well.Its a wonder the family gets a decent meal at night,though they have been loving the extra Canteen lunches at school!!!!


Here is my Saturday sky photo that I took yesterday while we were out wood cutting. I meant to get one last week but I was stressing out so made it a lost weekend deliberately in an effort to recharge.Somehow I think the school holidays will do a better job as I won't have to worry about getting kids lunches ready at 5 in the morning so I could get back to pick them up quickly without interferring with my job,making sure they all had uniform ready the night before.......I think theres a picture there without going on and on!

Saurday was a lovely warm day(freezing at night) but today its warmer still and it even looked and smelled like rain tonight!

After quite a few visits to our lovely physio therapist She has come to the conclusion that I have Thoractic Syndrome. Its a condition where (dare I say) bad posture and physical exercise(like my job)has lead to the thoratic area in the shoulders becoming narrower and the blood supply to the upper extemities(arms ,fingers etc) becoming constricted. I have had numb fingers and have had trouble holding them above my head or even up,for any leanth of time.I wake at night with feeling like the circulation is been cut off to myhands etc and if I have to get out of bed I can't use my fingers to pull the covers back and the door,round one at that is a real problem as I can't turn the nob to open it .Th alarm is real fun as I try to turn it off at4.15 in the morning and Hubby is on days off. Any way I am waiting to find out more information and a back brace to pull me back into a better posture so that with excercise the Thoractic region will loosen up and let the blood through!


I managed to finish these Opal socks that going to a work collegue for her birthday! Its a wonder for mee as I ttook onle 2 and a half weeks to do them,stripes and patterns help as you can pace your self and acheive more!

Warning! those who don't like spiders, beware of piccie at bottom of page!!!!!

It is a nice spider though!!
And I have started these,I love the colour and may keep these myself(seeing I tend to give everything away).Heirloom Jigsaw is lovely to knit and I am sailing along,most this was today as I was keeping a friend company at the local video shop between customers!


I am a stick and you can not see me ! Not even the wind will not shift my feathers!!!!

A tawny mouth frogmouth ,one of a pair that we disturbed while in the bush yesterday!


And the other half of the couple was a lot differnet, as they had been roosting together and flw to separate trees but while onewas playing the stick the second one was very upset the its spouse was not close! They stayed there in their separate trees the whole time we were cutting woodbut this fello was constantly looking around and being very obvious.


This little fello caused some excitement as the boys had only seen one before and still haven't found a positive ID for him!

astly in our Creature features tonight is this beauty! About an inch and a bit long and easily inch and a half wide it was hiding in the wood on the trailer. I haven't seen the younger kids move so quickly in the opposite direction when I pointed it out,though the oldest was like me and quickly there to rescue it.Its certainly the biggst one I have seen in a while!

Well I am off to bed,is 10 o'clock and I have to up for work tomorrow........................

3 comments:

  1. I love those blue socks! Thanks for the wildlife photos. I really did think the one photo was a picture of dead trees, LOL! Hope things calm down a bit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing them. Did you get that sock pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes thankyou all for the help! I have finished them and started another!
    And with the holidays things are a bit better but I will be happy when the job application is all finished and I know what I am doing!!!

    ReplyDelete