Saturday, March 22, 2014

Oh a Taste of Autumn

It came in yesterday with light rain,thank heavens Hubby didnt race out and remove the washing,I would have killed him,this was brief rain that is here and gone but invariably Im left with a huge pile of clothes on the bed that HE wont help put away,with study hitting the all time high I cant afford the time,normally I go out and get each persons washing off and put it in their rooms so it becomes their problem,all the precious stuff like my work clothes,undies seeing i haven't got new ones yet ,any good ones left are like gold,speaking of gold so are my youngest sons school socks,they are especially bought for his school being a private one they are anul about colors etc....he has 5 pairs one for each day so I dont have to wash during week just saturday morning so ironing is done Sunday
Anyhow as I was sayng the cooler weather has moved in faster than I expected though nice after mid 30s last week,Im already missing the comfy shorts and tees,must go winter clothes shopping soon,high budget this time as I had to take out a loan last week to help son get going again,he has another job,starts on Tuesday so I may only have to pay back half the loan yet,its a good practice run so I know I can do it again later when i want to buy my new bike or at the moment a new bedroom set,our house is deteriorating fast,Im the only one to clean and really after a full day at work and study all weekend I do get tried of cleaning up after everyone,,
Its clear skies and windy today and Im sort of comfortable in jeans and tee, with thongs.
Im about to make better or destroy another piece of work for unit, this I did Friday night..
the idea behind this is the unseen worker but it supposed to be a shapes with meaning so i hope it s ok
the next one Im pushing further

Basically its all about silhouette so here Ive got back ground textures and am debating whether to over wash with gouche the figure (pretty awful it is lol Im not that fat) or the background but seeing Ive already done a white out figure thought the back ground this time I have managed some spinning but no picks yet and all projects are still UFOs,there's too many lol,I will have a pair of bamboo sock by weeks end though.
Ok still going,not happy I cant seem to get in the right direction so heres where Im at now

Still have to do an A1 yet but thinking of my hands as the portrait,Im using the use of right one after the left give me issues before,Ill be lucky to draw and knit in a few years ago I think that would be a out of square one for submission
the one I really like is this

2 comments:

  1. Good organisation with the 5 pairs of socks, that's clever thinking. It has been cooler here, some rain, but still warm. Not cardigan weather yet!! I am a big fan of silhouettes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its warm again but the mornings are staying sort of chilly til around 8.30,the type where you really enjoy a good cup

    ReplyDelete