Saturday, February 28, 2015

My real day off

and I have done nothing much accept play on here,facebooking etc,I finished another bobbin of that taffy alpaca,tomorrow I start the next unit,yes I caused a cuffuffle as OUA said they wouldnt enrol me that It had to have a special reason to explain late enrolement ..then my Art dep head said in email and backed by the dep  NOOO Im a CSP and I had until end of that week ,so low and behold Im in like Flynn, downloaded my study guide and notes too,the whole unit has been revamped to lead on from Year 2 drawing units but this time my ideas are pushed to an end i havent been to,I hope it s fun as work is def not fun,that result will be found out next week,so for now Im enjoying a long weekend

Monday Hubby will drive me down to work to lay out some mulch so I dont have to carry anything,I had my second cortisone shot in right side shoulder Thursday and it still painful,even typing is an issue,Im waiting to see how i go as I dont know if its the bursitus or the torn tendon that giving me pain but the operator did say it was badly inflamed. time will tell...
New blogs and spots

  • http://mountainquiltworks.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/goal-for-lovely-year-of-finishes-may.html
  • http://www.lamaisonrililie.com/knittingtherapy/magazines-and-yarn-life-is-good
  • https://yesilikethat.wordpress.com/
I enjoyed finding these ,I need inspiration but perhaps too much can be a bad thing as I dont have time either to follow my passions for sewing my clothes quilts and spinning and knitting,heavens my queue list is several life times long on Ravelry,
for now im finihsing off last of the alpaca or I was til I found bugs in the norwegian top from Charly,Ixchel Fibres,that will be spun then the last batt
Ill leave you with this white cricket!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad they let you in! Push yourself creatively and watch out for the time wasting facebook. Can you have too much research? Depends on how much time it leaves you for doing your own thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the little charm square quilt on the link, in dark and light. Oh thanks for the other two as well, it is always nice to have some good blogs recommended. Glad the cricket is far away from Gilly, who now seeks them out with a vengeance!!

    ReplyDelete