Saturday, April 07, 2007

Green Thumb Sunday






Posted a bit of KnitteryContent below this post but to those following the Green sundays!I give you some photos of Flowering Gums ,Cant find theirs names but below is another of an unusual Hakea,forgive the somewhat fuzzy effects but its off my Phone,never have my camera when needed!!!!
I hope some of these flowers are still around for Anzac Day as the student councilers are making their own wreaths agian this year and I will be harvesting native flowers to help make up the extras needed!

5 comments:

  1. Probably really ordinary flowers down under but they sure look exotic up here at lat. 48 N!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen them flower in the UK...this is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't our native flora just gorgeous?
    The photo's are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, pretty flowers. With all the snow coming down on Michigan, this blog entry was a very welcome sight! I'll keep thinking spring, and you keep snapping pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete