Sunday, March 03, 2013

One Project done Now with pics

Im finished that cowl,got most done last night but finished this afternoon,a bit in Coffee Cluband cast off when I got home,I went in to drop second son at a friends place to catch train to Perth to go to Soundwave,Im trying not to think how he ll be,hes 19 and usually has commonsense but I still worry with all those drunken idiots and one hit stuff.
Pics tomorrow of cowl,its currently blocking!!Seriously nice stuff,Ive been looking for buttons and think Ill go with pinky dark purplish shell ones in 14mm size. I think after its dried i will have a double wrap cowl that buttons just like the pattern illustrated.And I can confirm it wraps quite well twice around my neck and it would appear it will button up beautifully!



While looking for spare glasses tonight I also found the two other cowls I did while away in January,Ill be sewing ends in and blocking tomorrow
On the finish list

  • abalone
  • pink cardigan,cant remember name,oh thats right Harvest Dawn,dont think colour is going to suit me but its so pretty
  • handspun cable vest
To start (while not studying)
  • Bendigo vest by two,just the basic pattern,if I can find the blasted thing
  • Cleckheaton vest for work
  • Serenade v neck jumper
  • Wollmeisse lace shawl,kit 7 I think it is
Of course I have so much wool that I could start heaps more but these are the ones I would make use of this winter
After the Rain,I took this yesterday morning early


No comments:

Post a Comment