Well here I am with my WIP post and really I am shocked as I thought I had more ,probably do but DH is on night shift and I can't access my hiding spots!
Here they are!
- my youngest sons yellow,green and blue socks that are stalled at moment
- a pink rolled brim hat from homespun wool
- the first sock in handdyed corredale
- grey ragg socks
- pink patonyle fairisle socks that I love!!!!
- a fluffy scarf ,pink again,the first of a few for the mothers day stall at school,but not the same colour!
- and a Zivargo throw that is also stalled as I cannot get into the pattern even though I finally understood it after Frogging 4 times......
- not shown is a maroon Merino and Fur jumper,half way through last sleeve
- DH dk blue Merino/fur jumper sewing up stage (does that count)
- dk purple mohair lace tunic ,my design from Bendigo Mills special,worked under $30 for jumper
- mult coloured blanket for no.3 son
- blue/grey socks for my Dad
- lovely rust coloured Country 8ply socks also for my Dad!
Well how does hold up with everyone else's WIP's
I think I have probably the same or more projects yet to be put into" Progress"............