Thursday, February 15, 2007

Louet



!


Louet! Its here in my grasp,Donna from Random knits was the closest guess! Must have been the last hint !


My DH is amused as the Electric Roberta was to be my travelling wheel..... the "bycicle" style treddling is interesting and although its also teemed a good beginners one,I think the good old Ashford would be more ideal as you have to concentrate at first to "memorise" the feet action and handle the drafting at the same time!


I look forward to this weekend to play! (still have a bobbin to fill on Roberta too but that doesn't take long!)

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Nice! Have a great time making yarn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so .NEAT .. in all possible ways !
    just looked through my garden comments ..way down the page .If your still interested I have LOTS of spare sugar loaf seeds .>Want some ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - I hope that in 6 years when I'm 40 I'll be as cool as you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow a new toy, enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathie - do you still have my email address? I can't find yours and would like to send you a word. - N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Email me... I have plenty .

    ReplyDelete
  7. DUH email is
    farmgarden at hotmail com

    ReplyDelete