Friday, August 24, 2007

English leicester,and bits


Heres an up to date of that EL,that Ive plied with blue embroidery thread,and some merino that I think came from the Parks Mills in central NSW,love to get some more of this!!!

Very happy with this ,my first forway into "exotic" spinning,Im normally very plain and classic minded!

This is destined for a crocheted rug though Ill have to do a bit more combing and spinning to have enough to do the project,it was fun enough not to stay abandoned in the cupboard,LOL
I have enough dyed in the same colour way so will probably continue this on and only add another colour in the mix if I run out...though now thanks to Mandie I have more gorgeous ones to try out!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:46 AM

    The EL looks gorgeous! I have something on the drawing board for next month that will push your spinning boundaries even further - wanna play?!

    ReplyDelete