Friday, September 09, 2011

Bugger me,its different

When Lynne from Yarnivorous said she wasnt sure about her new blog interface I thought she had changed something but boy it is different!!!
Anythow for a person who doesnt like change this intrigues me....
I had to put my Pellies up top,arent they gorgeous????,boy Im glad I kept them,cant wait for the magenta ones to start flowering


Ok,Ive finished a pair of work socks today,boy Im on a roll,thats two pair in less than a month with one pair done in 7 days,already picked up and started a new one for Dh in bright blue Patonyle...




Unfortunately the very cold weather is about to turn to Spring so I wont be as productive but I suppose I will love the warmth anyway and Ive always been able to keep knitting!It has been uncomfortably cold though,I sort of expected snowy drzzle!
I pledged support for the above Pozzible project but I think the transaction failed due to my account(stash acc) didnt quite have enough,me being stupid thinking it finished tonight not last night so I had time to get to bank,I wanted to have a kilo of top but hopefully Ill be able to repledge tomorrow....
more flowers mainly cause I found some new settings on my cmaera I didnt know I had...
Geraldton Wax or  Chamelaucium uncinatum I had quite good success growing these so if I get my act into gear Ill have a great front yard well as soon as we finish the drive after winning lotto!






 Chinese lanten or Little Dragon I think its called in some nurseries and Eremophila or Emu bush





Wee little lantens dangling from the branch,I recommend these shrubs,they are very easy to grow and can fill a large area


 



And my old fav,Grevillea "Robyn Gordon",just look at the size of that bloom...


No comments:

Post a Comment