Saturday, March 17, 2012

A little damp

Today I was going to spend a few hours snippering and mowing my back yard and doing something towards a winter vegie garden even though its getting late in the year,then Cyclone Lua decided to come our way and if it was decent rain I would be happy but its light damp cool rain(not soaking rain either which so desparatly wanted here,bull dust everywhere) that you cant really do much in and makes the whole day an inside knitting sewing day,cant complain really thats what I would love anyway but the whole yard and house is sooo scruffy AND i think Im coming down with something.
My days are so full of everything else that I dont get more than one night to myself now,frustrating,theres surgery looming so wanted to finish a few UFOs and clear out crap build up,oh well just keep working it could pull togther...
Earlier I heard a few brave boys going out to do this...bet they ll be a different colour when they get back,so glad Son no 1 is out at work,"Wattle Dam" hes mending broken buckets..he was late this morning and I dont think he got time to get his crib before the bus came so Id better get something nice together tonight,I rather fancy a roast with pudding to follow lets see if i can wing it...

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete